Tudor combines the high quality of Swiss mechanical movements with outstanding design.
Ever since it was founded in 1946, the Tudor brand has always benefited from the technical expertise and the closeness to Rolex. Tudor produces robust watches that cope effortlessly with the challenges posed by sports activities and expeditions to distant lands. In the past, the company distinguished itself primarily through its emphatically modern design as well as through stylish retro models. Tudor has been creating exclusive movements of its own since 2015. This premiere underscores the brand’s independence and its manufacture status — and adds further momentum to Tudor’s cooperation with Wempe, which began in the early 1950s.
- Berlin, Friedrichstraße 81
- Berlin, Kurfürstendamm 214 - 215
- Frankfurt, Airport Terminal 1
- Frankfurt, An der Hauptwache 7
- Jungfernstieg 8
- Hamburg, Mönckebergstraße 19
- Munich, Maximilianstraße 6
- Munich, Weinstraße 11
- Stuttgart, Kirchstrasse 3