For more than 175 years, Patek Philippe has been cultivating the traditions of fine Geneva watchmaking and tirelessly striving to reach new heights of performance.
Connoisseurs of fine watchmaking regard the timepieces from Patek Philippe as the ultimate in fine craftsmanship. The utmost precision of the movements, the exquisite workmanship of the decorations, and the selection of high-quality materials are the hallmarks of the company, whose expertise has traditionally been handed down from one generation to the next. In 1927, Herbert Wempe received an exclusive license to sell Patek Philippe watches in Hamburg. The business relationship of the two family-owned companies has developed into a close partnership, whose most recent expression is the Patek Philippe Boutique on Neuer Wall in Hamburg.
- Berlin, Friedrichstraße 81
- Berlin, Kurfürstendamm 214 - 215
- Frankfurt, An der Hauptwache 7
- Frankfurt, Goethestraße 10
- Hamburg, Patek Philippe Boutique
- Munich, Maximilianstraße 6
- Munich, Weinstraße 11
- Stuttgart, Kirchstrasse 3