The timepieces from Panerai combine the art of Swiss watchmaking with a passion for the sea.
Founded in Florence in 1860 as a workshop, shop and school of watch-making for many decades Panerai supplied the Italian Navy specialist diving corps with precision instruments. Originally created to be used deep underwater, Panerai watches are known for their unparalleled legibility and luminosity in the dark. In 1997 the brand was acquired by the Richemont Group and launched on the international market. Today Panerai develops and crafts its movements and watches at its Neuchâtel manufacture, combining Italian design flair and history with Swiss horological expertise.
- Founded in:
- At Wempe since:
- Milan, Italy
- Berlin, Friedrichstraße 81
- Berlin, Kurfürstendamm 214 - 215
- Frankfurt, Airport Terminal 1
- Frankfurt, An der Hauptwache 7
- Frankfurt, Goethestraße 10
- Jungfernstieg 8
- Hamburg, Mönckebergstraße 19
- Munich, Weinstraße 11
- Stuttgart, Kirchstrasse 3