Tradition, technical expertise, and elegance are the basic values of Longines.
At Longines headquarters in Saint-Imier, Switzerland, all of the watches the company has made since it was founded in 1832 are recorded in heavy ledgers. A glance at these ledgers shows that from an early point in its history, Longines was exporting its precise and elegant timepieces all over the world. Today, Longines draws inspiration again and again from its historic models and combines classic design with state-of-the-art technology. In 1925 Wempe received the exclusive license to offer Longines watches to its customers in Hamburg.
- Berlin, Friedrichstraße 81
- Berlin, Kurfürstendamm 214 - 215
- Frankfurt, Airport Terminal 1
- Frankfurt, An der Hauptwache 7
- Jungfernstieg 8
- Hamburg, Mönckebergstraße 19
- Munich, Maximilianstraße 6
- Munich, Weinstraße 11
- Stuttgart, Kirchstrasse 3