In its watch manufacture in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland, Cartier combines traditional craftsmanship with elegance, quality, and know-how.
Thanks to a masterful combination of audacity, passion, and elegance, Cartier is a pioneer of the watchmaker’s art. This brand not only created the first wristwatch but also revived watch design in the early 20th century by introducing the first-ever rectangular dial. Cartier’s triumphs of craftsmanship are an expression of the passion for watches and jewelry that it shares with Wempe.
- Founded in:
- At Wempe since:
- Paris, France
- Berlin, Friedrichstraße 81
- Berlin, Kurfürstendamm 214 - 215
- Frankfurt, Airport Terminal 1
- Frankfurt, An der Hauptwache 7
- Jungfernstieg 8
- Hamburg, Mönckebergstraße 19
- Munich, Maximilianstraße 6
- Munich, Weinstraße 11
- Stuttgart, Kirchstrasse 3